IMPORTANT CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION – PLEASE READ
Updated July 2021
Following the update from the UK Government in regards to the new Covid-19 regulations which have come into effect today, Monday 19th July.
In order to protect our staff and clients the best that we can, our Covid-19 protocols remain the same. As before:
- Please do not come to the surgery if you are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms that could be caused by Covid infection. If you are unwell or self-isolating and need veterinary help, contact us and we will do whatever we can to help you without compromising public health.
- Please continue to remain outside the practice when you arrive. Please call reception and the vet will come out to see you at your car.
- Please maintain social distancing and wear a mask at all times when interacting with our staff.
- If you are collecting medication, parasite treatment or food, please let us know when you are here and our team will advise you on what to do – it varies between practices.
- Routine vaccinations can be postponed by up to 3 months where possible.
- We will be seeing holiday makers pets as usual for emergencies.
Due to staffing levels, we are not accepting any new clients at our Ivybridge branch. We do have a waiting list in place for when we are in a position to register new clients.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance in these difficult times. We will continue to be available 24/7 in an emergency or if your pet is injured or unwell.
These are very challenging times and veterinary practices are not exempt from Covid-related pressures, but rest assured we will continue to be here for you and your pets.
South Moor Vets