IMPORTANT CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION – PLEASE READ
Updated September 2021
In order to protect our staff and clients the best that we can, please follow our COVID protocols as below:
- Please allow 48 hours notice and continue to order repeat prescriptions, parasite control and food by email where possible.
- Please do not come to the surgery if you are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms that could be caused by Covid infection. If you are unwell or self-isolating and need veterinary help, contact us and we will do whatever we can to help you without compromising public health.
- Please let the team know once you have arrived and remain waiting outside the practice, the vet you are seeing will then come out to you and bring you in for your appointment.
- Please maintain social distancing and wear a mask at all times when interacting with our staff.
- If you are collecting medication, parasite treatment or food, please let us know when you are here and our team will advise you on what to do – it varies between practices.
- We will be seeing holiday makers pets as usual for emergencies.
Due to staffing levels, we are not accepting any new clients at our Ivybridge branch. We do have a waiting list in place for when we are in a position to register new clients.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance in these difficult times. We will continue to be available 24/7 in an emergency or if your pet is injured or unwell.
These are very challenging times and veterinary practices are not exempt from Covid-related pressures, but rest assured we will continue to be here for you and your pets.
South Moor Vets