IMPORTANT CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION – PLEASE READ
Updated February 2022
In order to protect our staff and clients the best that we can, please follow our COVID protocols as below:
- Please allow 48 hours notice and continue to order repeat prescriptions, parasite control and food by email where possible.
- Please do not come to the surgery if you are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms that could be caused by Covid infection. If you are unwell or self-isolating and need veterinary help, contact us and we will do whatever we can to help you without compromising public health.
- Our waiting rooms are open again so please come into the practice for your appointment, if you’d prefer to wait outside or in your car we understand, but please let us know that you are here for your appointment.
- Mask wearing is optional but recommended if you are in close contact with a member of staff.
- We will be seeing holiday makers pets as usual for emergencies.
We are now taking on new clients at our Ivybridge practice again.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance in these difficult times. We will continue to be available 24/7 in an emergency or if your pet is injured or unwell.
These are very challenging times and veterinary practices are not exempt from Covid-related pressures, but rest assured we will continue to be here for you and your pets.
South Moor Vets